Results 1-10 of about 50 for
NC Medicaid Number Searchin 0 seconds
Searches related to NC Medicaid Number Search
- NC DMA: Medicaid Home - NC Department of Health and Human ... http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dma/medicaid/ Search DHHS Search DMA NC Division of Medical Assistance. For ... Click here to learn more about Medicaid Reform.
- NC DMA: National Provider Identifier (NPI) http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dma/npi/ General information about submitting claims as a North Carolina Medicaid provider
- Login - NCTracks - North Carolina http://www.nctracks.nc.gov/index.html Only users of legal age or with parental consent authorized by the North Carolina Medicaid Management Information Systems (NC MMIS) ...
- NC DMA: Medicaid Provider Enrollment - NC Department of ... http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dma/provenroll/index.htm North Carolina Medicaid provider enrollment information. ... Search DHHS Search DMA NC Division of ... Main Call Center Number: 1-800-688-6696;
- Medicaid Home | Medicaid.gov http://medicaid.gov/ Search Medicaid.gov. Federal Policy Guidance. Medicaid. By Population; By-Topic; By State; CHIP. Basic Health Program. State Resources. Medicaid State Plan Amendments;
- North Carolina | Medicaid.gov http://www.medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program-Information/By-State/north-carolina.html Search Medicaid.gov. Federal Policy Guidance. Medicaid. By Population; ... North Carolina is not expanding Medicaid coverage to low-income adults effective January 1 ...
- North Carolina Medicaid - ValueOptions® Provider Online ... http://www.valueoptions.com/providers/Network/North_Carolina_Medicaid.htm Search. Skip the navigation menu. Home ... North Carolina Medicaid. ... Therapeutic Foster Care providers that do not have a Medicaid Provider Number should use the ...
- North Carolina Medicaid Office http://www.medicaidoffice.net/north-carolina-medicaid-office Medicaid Office North Carolina. Contact your North Carolina Medicaid office online or by phone number to apply for the Medicaid Program in NC.
- MEDICAID IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS http://www.lamedicaid.com/provweb1/about_medicaid/id_numbers.htm PERMANENT 13-DIGIT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER. In the past, the Medicaid recipient identification number assigned to recipients was a 13- digit number that ...
- Medicaid Provider Lookup Criteria https://sp0.hcpf.state.co.us/mercury/ProviderSpecialtyLookupCriteria.aspx This lookup contains providers enrolled with Medicaid; it does not identify providers who are currently accepting new patients.